We are looking for the right individual to join our team in the position of Marketing Coordinator. We offer exciting and varied work with the latest technology in snow grooming, beach cleaning and off road utility equipment. This person will report directly to the VP Sales and Marketing for Kassbohrer All Terrain Vehicles. The qualified candidate will execute marketing strategies and plans across all product lines – PistenBully, BeachTech, PowerBully, SNOWsat and PRO ACADEMY for North America as directed by top management and the central marketing department in Laupheim, Germany.
Areas of responsibilities and duties will include the following
- Maintain and manage social media across the various platforms including public relations
- Implement advertising and promotion programs for the sales, parts and service departments. Collaborate with these internal teams to develop both digital and print programs.
- Trade show administration to include display design, booth setup and tear down and equipment logistics
- Minimum high school education and 2 years marketing experience in digital media or relevant field in connection to the ski industries. Outdoor enthusiast a plus!
- Must have experience with visual communications, analytical and project management skills; strong verbal and written communication skills.