Kässbohrer All Terrain Vehicles, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of all-terrain vehicles for slope, beach and environmental maintenance. As a market and innovation leader, quality and reliability are our top priorities. Absolute customer orientation is a matter of course for our employees.
We are expanding our service team in the Unites States in Cartersville (GA)!
We are looking for a Service Technician.
Description of Duties:
- Examines vehicle and discusses with customer or supervisor the nature and extent of damage or malfunction. Plans work procedure.
- Prepares new vehicles for resale by testing such things as fluid levels, battery functions, heater, hydraulics, electronics, etc. according to an extensive check sheet.
- Troubleshoot vehicle systems such as electronic, hydraulic, suspension, etc.
- Remove and repair or replace such items as engines, gearboxes, pumps, motors, etc.
- Attend trade shows as required to help demonstrate PowerBully and BeachTech products
- Demonstrates PowerBully and BeachTech machines for customers
- Assist in shipping parts as needed
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma; general education degree (GED); two to five years' related experience or training and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have practical working knowledge of mechanical systems, electrical systems, hydraulics, and possess adequate set of tools
Please contact Amy Morgan: