Kässbohrer All Terrain Vehicles, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of all-terrain vehicles for slope, beach and environmental maintenance. As a market and innovation leader, quality and reliability are our top priorities. Absolute customer orientation is a matter of course for our employees.
We are expanding our service team in the Unites States in Reno (NV)!
We are looking for a National Parts Administrative Assistant.
Description of Duties:
- Prepare parts returns submitted to the corporate office. Create SAP parts return order for processing by Accounting.
- Assist in setting priorities of daily job functions for warehouse staff.
- Order processing includes processing credit card plus COD orders, entering correct freight and accurate tracking numbers.
- Update the parts system with accurate information and pricing.
- Create purchase orders to parts direct from vendors and/or vendor websites.
- Work with and coordinate freight shipments (obtain quotes).
- Assist with receiving/logging new inventory into the system establishing and/or updating bin locations as needed.
- Provide coverage as needed in the absence of National Parts Manager.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma; General Education Degree (GED); one to two years’ related experience and supervisory ewperience (preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience
Please contact Amy Morgan: