Kässbohrer All Terrain Vehicles, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of all-terrain vehicles for slope, beach and environmental maintenance. As a market and innovation leader, quality and reliability are our top priorities. Absolute customer orientation is a matter of course for our employees.
We are expanding our service team in the Unites States in Cartersville (GA)!
We are looking for a BeachTech Sales Representative.
Description of Duties:
- Responsible for the sales of BeachTech machines west of the Mississippi River. Maximize the exposure of our products by frequently interfacing with customers and prospective customers.
- Assist VP of PowerBully/BeachTech with developing long-term strategies for the company in reviewing, updating and revising it to increase sales and profitability.
- Coordinate all activities directly related to the sales functions of this position. Fiscal responsibility for sales.
- Physically demonstrate and deliver vehicles. Provide price quotes, evaluating used equipment in KATV's best interest.
- Make cold calls and establishing and maintaining customer database.
- Complete bids, RFP's, RFI's etc. as required.
- Travel extensively (apprex. 70%). Attend trade show. Train staff and customers as required.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or higher. Ten years direct sales experience, preferably with large equipment sales
Please contact Amy Morgan: