Kässbohrer All Terrain Vehicles, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of all-terrain vehicles for slope, beach and environmental maintenance. As a market and innovation leader, quality and reliability are our top priorities. Absolute customer orientation is a matter of course for our employees.
We are expanding our service team in the Unites States in Reno (NV)!
We are looking for a Parts Shipper / Receiver.
Description of Duties:
- Picking, packing, and shipping of parts.
- Inspecting all information on outgoing shipments to verify information matches invoices, pick lists, or other records.
- Assembling customer’s orders from stock and placing on pallets or in cartons for shipment.
- Assisting National Parts Manager in analysis of inventory stock.
- Maintaining organized parts shelves and bins.
- Establishing and maintaining reliable records in accordance with company’s shipping, receiving, and inventory systems.
- Operating a forklift to move, convey or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving docks to storage or work areas.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma; General Education Degree (GED); one to two years’ related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Please contact Amy Morgan: