Kässbohrer All Terrain Vehicles, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of all-terrain vehicles for slope, beach and environmental maintenance. As a market and innovation leader, quality and reliability are our top priorities. Absolute customer orientation is a matter of course for our employees.
We are expanding our service team in the Unites States in Auburn (ME)!
We are looking for a Parts Manager.
Description of Duties:
- Enter and process sales orders into the computer system (dealer & customer).
- Maintain correct inventory numbers and adding new parts to the inventory as needed.
- Processing returns for accuracy, proper dollar credit and correct restocking.
- Order processing includes processing credit cards plus COD orders, entering correct freight and accurate tracking numbers.
- Updating system PO's with accurate pricing. Maintain record keeping for incoming cores.
- Complete international and customs paperwork.
- Follow all policies, procedures and instructions set forth by the National Parts Manager.
- Work with and coordinate freight shipments (obtain quotes).
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma; General Education Degree (GED); one to two years’ related experience and supervisory ewperience (preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience
Please contact Amy Morgan: