Kässbohrer All Terrain Vehicles, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of all-terrain vehicles for slope, beach and environmental maintenance. As a market and innovation leader, quality and reliability are our top priorities. Absolute customer orientation is a matter of course for our employees.
We are expanding our service team in the Unites States in Grand Junction (CO)!
We are looking for a Service Technician.
Description of Duties:
- Examines vehicle and discusses with customer or supervisor the nature and extent of damage or malfunction. Plans work procedure.
- Prepares new vehicles for resale by testing such things as fluid levels, battery functions, heater, hydraulics, electronics, etc.
- Troubleshoot vehicle systems such as electronic, hydraulic, suspension, etc.
- Travels and performs on-site service. Train customers in repairing, servicing or operating their new or used PistenBully
- Attend trade shows as required to help demonstrate PistenBully products
- Assist in shipping parts as needed and in inventory maintenance of shop supplies
- Fills out required paperwork as it pertains to sales, preparation and repair jobs
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma; general education degree (GED); two to five years' related experience or training and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have practical working knowledge of mechanical systems, electrical systems, hydraulics, and possess adequate set of tools
Please contact Amy Morgan: