Kässbohrer All Terrain Vehicles, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of all-terrain vehicles for slope, beach and environmental maintenance. As a market and innovation leader, quality and reliability are our top priorities. Absolute customer orientation is a matter of course for our employees.
We are expanding our service team in the Unites States in Reno (NV)!
We are looking for a SNOWsat Technician.
Description of Duties:
- Assist SNOWsat Coordinator with SNOWsat system installations, as well as maintaining SNOWsat technical information.
- Assist in training SNOWsat to customer on the software usage.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical and electronic controls.
- Ability to travel as required at last minute notice for installation.
- Assist and diagnose ski resort IT network integration with SNOWsat requirements.
- Assist with controlling inventory of SNOWsat whole goods, including annual inventory and spare parts inventory.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma and/or two years' experience or combination of education and experience. Individual must have strong electrical background in electrical diagnoses and configuration. Must have excellent computer skills, including but not limited to Excel, MS word, desktop publishing, GIS, survey and CAD systems. Must be able to read schematics as well as accomplish Research and Development type testing.
Please contact Amy Morgan: