Kässbohrer All Terrain Vehicles, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of all-terrain vehicles for slope, beach and environmental maintenance. As a market and innovation leader, quality and reliability are our top priorities. Absolute customer orientation is a matter of course for our employees.
We are expanding our service team in the Unites States in Reno (NV)!
We are looking for a Parts Representative.
Description of Duties:
- Process sales orders, service orders, and credits in a timely manner
- Receiving and shipping customers’ parts orders; inventory control; parts restocking; and general office administration.
- Good customer-relation skills, position will deal with customers personally and on the telephone.
- Establish and maintain reliable records in accordance with company’s inventory record keeping system.
- Basic mechanical aptitude, service knowledge, and computer literate, including Excel, Access, and Microsoft Word.
- Have the ability to work flexible hours and lift up to 50 pounds; operate forklift truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments.
- Assist the Service Manager with administrative tasks as required
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent in school and experience. Prefer one or two years in parts related or service field.
Please contact Amy Morgan: