- Responsible for the sales of PistenBully machines. Maximize the exposure of our products by frequently interfacing with customers and prospective customers.
- Assist Regional Sales/Operations Manager with developing long-term strategies for the company in reviewing, updating, and revising it to increase profitability.
- Coordinate all activities directly related to the sales functions of this position. Fiscal responsibility for sales.
- Provide price quotes, evaluating used equipment in KATV's best interest.
- Maintain customer contacts, establishing and maintaining customer database.
- Review KATV's warranty agreement with the purchases. Structuring financing based on customer credit history.
- Attend trade shows. Train staff and customers as required.
Education / Experience:
High School diploma or higher. Three years direct sales experience, preferably with large equipment sales.